- Andrew Padmore is an international conductor and choral trainer based in Leeds. He is musical director of the Harrogate Choral Society and resident conductor and artistic director of the Yorkshire Philharmonic Choir. As a choral conductor he is frequently booked to conduct the major choral repertoire with choral societies throughout the U.K. and abroad.
- Gareth Green is an organ recitalist, choral conductor, accompanist, adjudicator, composer/arranger and Associated Board examiner. He has worked for the BBC as a musical director and accompanist and has released various recordings, both as a soloist and choral accompanist, and his musical endeavours have taken him as far a field as America, Bermuda, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Yorkshire Philharmonic Choir A highly acclaimed choir, centred on Wakefield - West Yorkshire -now in its 54th year the choir is recognised as one of the leading choirs in Yorkshire.
- Harrogate Choral Society A choir of some 170 voices performing mainly in Ripon Cathedral as well as in and arround Harrogate.
- British Choirs on the Net A comprehensive register of amateur choirs throughout the country with an index of events such as Come and Sing days.
- Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music Provider of International benchmarks for musical achievement at all levels.