Today Music Matters is pleased to announce the launch of our new and improved website. This change offers a host of improvements that will allow us to create even better courses and a site that will be much easier for you to use. Here is a run-down of just some of the new features, as well as a few answers to some of the questions you may have regarding the switch.
- User Accounts: When you sign up or enroll in a course, you’ll now create your very own Music Matters user account. From here you’ll be able to view all the courses you’re enrolled on in one place.
- Post Comments: Each video now allows you to post comments underneath it, so be sure to let us know if you enjoyed a particular lesson, what you found helpful and feel free to ask us any questions on the topic if you’re unsure of any subject.
- Track Your Progress: Each course now has a much clearer chronological layout. Once you’ve finished a lesson, you can mark it complete and head straight on to the next. You can also freely skip and replay lessons, plus there is also a handy little percentage indicator so you’ll know exactly how far through the course you are.
- Student Feedback: At the end of each course you’ll have the opportunity to let us know what you enjoyed about the course and what we could improve. Also, be sure to leave us a list of musical subjects you’d like to see Music Matters create a course for in the future!
- Currency Options: In the past some people were a little put off purchasing one of our courses as you could only pay in US dollars. Those days are now a thing of the past as when you enroll on a course you’ll get the option to pay in either USD, GBP or EUR.
- Mobile Friendly: Taking your Music Matters course with you on the go is now even easier. The whole website and course viewing experience is mobile friendly, so you can view your course on your phone, tablet or any other mobile device. Just login with your Music Matters account as normal and get learning!
- Improved Navigation: It’s now much easier to find the what you’re looking for. All our courses are now housed under a single page. You can the filter by category or find a course using the search bar.
I purchased a course package on your old website, what happens to that now?
We anticipate that a lot of people will want to know the answer to this one... Fear not! If you purchased a Music Matters course on our old platform you’ll still be able to access it just as you did before, nothing changes.
On the other hand, if you’d like to enjoy your course with and all these new features on the new website you can do that too! Here’s how…
- Create a Music Matters Courses account. Sign up here!
- Once you’ve signed up, send us an email at [email protected] with your name and email you used to purchase the course on the previous system.
- We’ll check your details and enroll you on the same course on the new website.
Has the content of the courses changed?
We've added a few bits to some courses that we felt were missing some helpful documents, but for the most part, they are the same.
What types of payment do you accept?
Just like before you can pay with credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard and American Express). Alternatively, you can also pay using PayPal. Please note that to pay with PayPal you will need to select to pay in USD and then PayPal will automatically convert into your local currency free of charge.
Is there a limit to how many times I can access a course?
There is no limit. Even if you mark lessons as complete you can still go back and replay them time and time again, whenever you want to.
I created an account but now I’ve forgot my password, can you help?
If you’re having trouble remembering your password you can get it reset. Simply click the Forgot Password? option before you login or visit the link below. You’ll be asked to enter the email address you signed up with, from which you’ll get instructions on how to set a new password.
There are plenty more improvements we’ve made, but these are some of the ones we think will be most welcome. We also have plenty more exciting things in the pipeline at Music Matters that we can't wait to share with you, so be sure to watch this space over the coming months!